aplusmodelz said: Hello! I like your blog :-) follow back? <3
tnx, i always follow back dear
yesterday i posted an outfit for a job interview, today ill be posting the same top with a shorts, 1 top but different look when paired with different items… so looking in our closet we never know what kind of outfit we can make right? just as simple as adding the belt in the outfit and it will give you a different aura.
the right photo is a business attire, while the left photo is just casual.. so depending on the bottoms , shoes and accessories we can create a lots of outfits in our closet.
last Thursday I have job interview in the morning, i wore the right photo, in the afternoon hubby & I went for a driving lesson i wore the left photo, i only change the shoes & bottoms and wallah the looks are so different
for driving around the neighborhood, im already wearing the top so i just changed my shorts and put on a sneakers hoes for a comfy driving.
what i wore?
old navy top
guess by Marciano shoes
Cr purse, Guess shoes, NYS sunnies
just waiting for my instructor
sunday series: dress up sunday
last Thursday i was called for a job interview i almost got the job it just that the schedule is conflicting with my hubbys schedule haiiiizzzzz i wish i can magic my driving skills you know its not the first time that i lost an opportunity because i dont drive haiiizzzz but i still believe in a perfect timing , in Gods perfect time..
What to wear for a job interview well, a presentable clothes will do, clean & well press clothes . its been ages that i went for a job interview so after i passed my Rn exam i been surfing online what to wear..and i learned that pants is better than jeans/ denims, suits is the best but for me it depends on the weather, a simple cut dress will do, no low cut necklines, no sleeveless top, not so colorful clothes, go with neutral you wont go wrong with it. wear dress, skirt of descent length, no minis.
How about the shoes? closed shoes are the most appropriate piece to wear, no clogs , no super high heel shoes.
how about the bag? I’ve read that no big bags/ tote bags, a clutch or small satchel bags will do, always stocked a pen and notepad in your bag. i have this little vanity kit so i put my pen there , and for the small note pad i put them in my wallet.
Dont wear very strong perfume some people are allergic to perfumes and maybe the interviewer is one them. As for me i had a little spray of tropical scent perfume just for a fresher scent.
Dont wear too much make up, you’re not going to a night out / or a night party so just wear light , as for me i dont wear dark make up just a little BB cream as my foundation, a little berry rich blush from revlon and finished it up with a revlon pressed powder, lipstick is important because admit it or not job interview is so stressful and you don’t want to look so pale because your nervous so a little color will help but not too red either.
Not too much jewelry either, you’re not going there to show off your jewelry. I love statement pieces but for here i only used simple & small accessories.
and lastly always bring extra resume with you who knows you might need it , if you think that they already called you so they must have your resume don’t assume.
Just carry your self well , answer question clearly as possible if you know the job your applying for ,you can answer the question, and if what is written in your resume is true you can convey a conversation about your job experiences because for sure they will ask about your job history.
what i wore?
old navy top
american eagle shoes
what I wore? im loving forever21 lately….
turquoise + coral=love
top & skirt forever21 top recent buy, skirt gifted by my sister 3 years ago
bag dooney & bourke recent buy hubbys birth day
accessories: necklace from bealls florida, earrings from local shop back home, bangles & bracelet silver from Saudi Arabia, bracelet gold from 1inch gold, watch from aldo, sunnies from CR
some souvenir photos with friends
so what did I scored?
I was happy & excited to find shoes that’s fits my super cute feet lol so expensive or not I usually grabbed it if l like it„, yesterday was a big score
1. shoes: high hells red shoes wow been looking for one and size 5 ohh yea got yahhhh, I been crazy over wedge sneakers and I found one in camo yesterday and its just hard to let it go. I also grabbed gold flat shoes for my sister
2. red bag for my sister
3. skirts I know fall is coming but cant resist those floral skirts in forever 21 its on clearance and who don’t want to buy the clearance right?
4.shorts even fall & winter is coming I live in Florida so I can still wear shorts for the coming months
5.top ohh well I hate fall color lol but I bought it anyway.
6. socks aeropostale
7. shirt for hubby not on the photos every time I shopped tons for my self I always bought something for him too and he usually asked me why you bought me one I don’t need one
me…yea right when was the last time you shop for your self
hubby… because I don’t need a tons of clothes
TGIF guys….. tropical prints… trying to maximize the season to wear tropical/ florals items in my closet fall is near approaching…
this week I been practicing driving everyday, I cant get a job because of that if the job schedule is conflict to my husband schedule then I cant take it, I miss those times in the Philippines that public transportation is every wherein I get tired of it when I was there but now im wishing I have the access to public transportation..
so for driving lesson I tried to wear the simplest outfit, just to drive around but I don’t want to wear my house clothes either…
what I wore?
top body central been altered
shorts mango 3 years old
shoes , bag & sunnies charlotte russe
im into skater skirts lately but when I browse my pictures I realized that not just now even before I love sheer skirts, bubble skirts so heres the compilation of those outfits..
1.wore this for church 2 weeks ago, chosen by my angels, they picked the skirts, and my sister said white top will be perfect pair so okey guys, I added white accessories to complete the outfi..( sky bomber top, forever21 skirt, steps sandals, CR belt, swatch watch, zales accessories)
2. blushing grey I wore this for church last Sunday and I got lots of compliments thanks guys…im always a color coded fashionista sometimes I mixed loud colors too but most of the time I go with 1 neutral and 1 loud color or sometimes all neutrals, I don’t really wear mixed print its not my cup of tea ( fell free top, forever21 skirt, Jessica Simpson wedge sandal, CR convertible clutch , body central belt, coach watch , black mineral accessories)
3.polka dot navy skirt, since the spots are white I decided to wear white tank top, wore this last Saturday for running some errands ( guess by Marciano top, gap skirt, CR shoes, black mineral accessories, aldo watch)
4. polka dot navy skirt with canary yellow to complete the outfit I added yellow shoes & navy blue accessories wore this for church couple of months ago ( body central top, gap skirt, CR shoes, beaded bag made by my sister, aldo watch, body central accessories)
5. the neutrals, coffee brown & cream. I had this top for maybe a year and never wear it yet and I almost put it I a garbage but being a pack rat sometime pays off because during our shopping trip in Orlando I spotted this cream skirt and the fit is perfect so with out a blink I throw it my shopping basket, as I was brain storming what to pair with the new stuff I remember this top and wallah i had a church outfit ( bealls top, agaci skirt ,python nue shoes, coach bag, necklace from a local shop back home, black mineral tigers eye bracelet & earrings, aldo watch)
6.floral & solid color im not brave enough to wear mixed prints its not my style I guess. wore this for our shopping trip in Orlando, the skirts has tiny flowers mixed of green ,orange & yellow so mixing it with orange is a perfect math ( mine top from bealls, forever 21 skirt, guess flip tops ang bag, zales accessories, aldo watch)
7. the neutrals, one of my favorite outfit wore this for our Connecticut trip it was a long walk in the airport but the Jessica Simpson shoes was so comfy i don’t even fell any discomfort ( Cr top, bandeau from a local store back home, leopard skirt from a local shop back home, MK bag)
8. leopard & mint wore this for my Doctors appointment several months ago, I like the color combo ( rue21 top, leopard skirt from a local shop back home, coach bag, BOc flat shoes, aldo watch)
9. red & leopard for Venice Fl trip, I love the place it was effing hot that day though but we had fun.. ( guess top, CR skirt, forever21 wedge sneakers, coach bag, coach aviator)
10. bubble skirt, the neutral, white & cream. KSA 2012, way back then when I was a bit slimmer lol, wore it for church ( basic top, tattoo skirt, steps sandal)
11. Nostalgia, miss those little candies I used to sucked up when I was a little kid, candy color, yellow & orange , sometimes I do combined 2 colorful colors too and its not bad after all ( kimono from my shop back home, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes, bangles from my shop back home, city lady necklace, large belt from my shop back home)
12.a 2 piece dress 2012, KSA (tattoo dress, f&f mode shoes)
12. with a white tee wore it for church , 2012, KSA ( basic top, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes)
13,blue & green combo a two two skirt 2012 KSA ( austine top, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes)
14. another loud combination , fuchsia & canary yellow 2012 KSA ( morgan top, tattoo skirt, F&f mode shoes)
15. black & leopard combo a hi-low skirt, Fl 2013 malling & shopping love this outfit ( top from my shop back home, tattoo skirt, F&F mode shoes, Calvin Klein bag, nine west aviator)
16.bubble skirt , neutral plus yellow, love the yellow-brown or yellow-black combo how about wearing them all together hmm.. KSA 2012, wore it for church ( guess by Marciano jacket, morgan top, tatto skirt, steps booties, cit lady necklace, bangle from my shop back home)
17. bubble skirt, brown_orange combo I love the combo, Florida 2013 wore it for church ( liz top, tattoo skirt, nine west bag& aviator, F&F mode shoes H&M tights , city lady accessories )
two solid color black & pink plus gold accessories love it…. i have very similar items in my closet so heres my version….shorts are “to go” outfit in Florida for its effing hot in here….
what i wore?
top calvin klein
bag & flip top guess by marciano
welcome to closet
hello guys how’s your week so far?
were back on practice driving after of a busy month now we have time to just chill in the house and drove around the neighborhood hopefully I will learn more n more each day ….
what I wore?
top souvenir shirt from boracay
body central shorts
nine west bag & aviator
boc leopard flats
old navy flip tops
happy Monday guys, hoping the best for this week…everything is in Gods perfect time…so start your week with optimism and gladness in your heart.
Last Saturday hubby and I run some errands grocery shopping, meeting his friend, and i also swung by to my friends house to get food, Kristina cook a dessert and she gave me some. It was a busy day….
during the grocery shopping I dont know my hubby keeps on picking sweets,
he usually bought the sweets and i bought the fruits, im not fan of veggies but im a fruit lover…
what i wore?
top guess by marciano
skirt by gap
bag guess by marciano
shoes by CR
sunnies by guess by marciano
accessories black minerals earrings, bracelet & pendant, aldo watch,tri-tone chain
Page 1 of 254